BE RESPECTFUL, BE RESPONSIBLE, & BE SAFE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
LOST & FOUND:
Today’s Quip: “Every task, goal, race, and year comes to an end…therefore, make it a habit to always finish strong!” Gary Blair
Announcements for Everyone:
- The Elementary Spring Concert will be held tonight (Wed., May 18th) at 6:30pm here in our Gym. We will also recognize Mrs. Flaten for her 43 years of teaching! Everyone is welcome to come and celebrate her career and wish her well in her retirement at the end of the school year!
- The following are reminded to return books to the library as soon as possible: Charlotte Y., Gideon B., Kinley R., Jared W., Kira D., Jayna L., Easton W., Connor D., Adrian W., LillyJane L., Rachel S., Kialee B.
- The F-S 4th & 5th Graders are leading a drive for the Ronald McDonald House in Fargo. Through Mon., May 23rd, the students are collecting the following…
*Grab & Go Snacks-granola bars, individual packs of chips & crackers, snack bars, pop tarts & breakfast bars, & fruit snacks)
*New Toys for the Magic Room-with a magic word, the door opens and children who are staying at the Ronald McDonald House are able to pick out a toy to help them feel more at home there.
*Monetary gifts are also accepted.
Announcements for Elementary:
- Bills for milkbreak & afterschool club have been sent home. Deadline to get all bills paid is Wed., May 25th.
Announcements for High School:
- Anyone in grades 7-12 interested in helping with Finley Vacation Bible School should sign up on the office door. Sign up for 1 day or all three…it’s up to you! (May 31, June 1st & 2nd) This is a great “volunteer” experience to note on scholarship and college applications.
ATHLETICS & ACTIVITIES:
V SB game @ Hillsboro 3:00; no JH practice
V BB @ Thompson (Dbl Hdr) 2:30
V Track practice @ MPCG-HS 4:00
JH SB game @ MPCG-HS vs PCN 4:30
JV/V SB game @ Hillsboro 4:30
Track-Regionals at MPCG-HS 2:00; leave @ 12:20
Softball-Regionals @ MPCG-HS TBA
Breakfast & Lunch this week: Due to supply issues, our menu will be tentative. Check the Finley-Sharon School App for updates!
Wednesday: Muffins / Ham & Mashed Potatoes
Thursday: Banana Bread / Knoephla Hotdish
Friday: Hashbrowns / Turkey Gravy over Biscuits